Thursday, December 22, 2016

Back to the Active Work (Screenwriting industry, New Books, Christmas sale, and specialty - Printed Books!)

Hello guys! :) Sorry for long time no see, but it was a very important year for me as I finally finished school, have passed on adulthood (I turned 18 this year), started university, and made first steps towards a successful working career! ;) I want to inform you that I have published a lot of books in the meantime, and, what's more, some of my books now can be acquired even in printed forms! :D Here are the two printed books I got at home, given to me by Amazon - my first ebook, The Young Pirate, and my first printed book, Daniel and the Dragon Book.




This is The Young Pirate, my first ebook which started my career. :)

 This is Daniel and the Dragon Book, the first volume of Daniel and the Mysteries trilogy. It is the first book Amazon printed for me, for which I am really thankful. :)

You can also buy printed forms of two other volumes of Daniel and the Mysteries (2nd volume, Daniel and the Six Element Dragons, and 3rd volume, Daniel and Drago) and my newest book, Barbarian, which is also purchasable on kindle, and I am really happy that it instantly got 4 star review! Thanks to the client who granted this wonderful book 4 stars! ^_^ 

I have even more information for you :) I broke into screenwriting industry too! My animated (Japanese anime) script, Shaman of the North (telling story about Vikings) has been chosen as the script with the best logline on wild sound film festival, and was also a finalist on industry boost competition. You can read it on SimplyScripts: http://www.simplyscripts.com/scripts/ShamanoftheNorth.pdf and also, you can read the Sci-Fi script adaptation of The Young Pirate, called Galaxy Pirates, on SimplyScripts: http://www.simplyscripts.com/scripts/GalaxyPiratesnScreenplayn.pdf But this one was my first attempt of scriptwriting so it isn't as good :) I'm still improving in screenwriting.

Anyway, here's the link to my newest book, Barbarian: https://www.amazon.com/Barbarian-Tamuna-Tsertsvadze-ebook/dp/B01M8FSEI1/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1482414527&sr=1-1&keywords=tamuna+tsertsvadze It tells a story about Goths and Romans, Alaric I and Flavius Aetius are mentioned, historical dates generally are not altered (only altered Aetius's age a little) so it will help children to learn their history well and be proud of their roots :)

And the last news - I am writing a big book now, reviving the legends of Ogaron, so be prepared! ;) The most amazing stories are yet to come!

Thank you all for your support, I greatly hope to satisfy you and your children in the future, and I will try my best to improve more and more. :) 

Oh, and not to forget - Merry Christmas! From tomorrow the special book "Christmas Gift" will be sold on kindle for free, as a celebration of Christmas! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment