Friday, December 30, 2016

Ogaron Legends Wikia - For Every Fan of My Books ;)

Hey guys. :) As I have no new post to make yet, because I'm still writing and have none of my new books finished, I would like to present you the fandom page I'm working on at the same time while writing my new stories. :)

Dive into Ogaron Legends Wikia! :) As you may already know, Ogaron is a fantasy world created by me, consisting of several countries (mostly kingdoms), both continental and insular ones. This is Ogaron map:
 I wrote a lot of stories already, telling several legends of the realm. :) Here are all of them so far:



Daniel and the Mysteries Trilogy:
  1. Daniel and the Dragon Book
  2. Daniel and the Six Element Dragons
  3. Daniel and Drago
All of these books are available in print forms as well as ebook ones. :)
Here are additional Ogaron books:

I am Held
Night Knight
School of Flight
The Oracle
Dragons and Griffins

That's all yet, I'm writing a new one now. Dragons and Griffins is the most recent one among these books, which I published recently.

So now you can freely check out the fan page of Ogaron Legends, and find out a lot of information about this fantasy world. :) I hope you all have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment